7/2/13

7/2

I stayed up late last night building a whip for my first paying costumer.  I knew I had to finish it or I wouldn't sleep for thinking of it.  I believe I dreamed about it any way. 

So about 4am I was cozy in my bed.  Kalista come giggling and snuggling in.  I Hope she will lay next to me and let me get some more rest but I know better.  She hasn't slept all night.... why would she go down now.???   I roll over and pretend to be sleeping and I don't have to pretend that much.

Kalista starts poking my arms at random intervals.  Yes that gets annoying but it is way better than whacking me on the head with the remote control like normal. 

Through the open window I hear the birds and it isn't the glorious song of a meadow lark.  It sounded like screaming.  One shrill note over and over.

It was then that I realized that that particular baby bird must have autism.  It Is dark (I mean dark) out there and yet it does not sleep.  It's mother must love it so much because she doesn't accidentally boot it out of the nest. 

It is at that very moment that I realize that Kalista is poking me in time with that retched little birds screams.   LOL!  I wonder if she was trying to point them out to me or if they were one reason she is waking me up earlier than the sun.    ....and it totally is an Angel bird!

Now all the baby birds are awake and "singing" that one awful note but somehow adding more voices in makes it easier to listen to.

That is how I got my tea made, meditation done, an hour of yoga, pictures of the sunrise taken and this story all written before 6am.    ....and I have been off caffeine for over a month now but it is days like this that remind me why I go back to it.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments: