6/29/13

6/29

Today after my cleaning was done I thought I would take some time for myself and build the core and belly of a new whip.   I was pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to rig it up on the salon door so that I could still be in the house and available for phone calls and anything Kalista may need.

She had been coming and going  the whole time hugging me and showing me different things.  At some point she said "waiting Momma".  I told her that she was such a good girl for waiting.  Then she said it again with some Angel attitude that can only mean that a melt down is coming on.  I stopped what I was doing and went with her into the kitchen.....  where a container of ice cream was mostly melted. 

She had been trying to tell me that she was done waiting!! 

I am really proud of how much patience she has had with me today.  She is growing up.

No comments: