10/6/12

10/6

Today was kind of a bust.  I thought it would be good to start the day with some HIIT.  (high intensity interval training)  I do this a lot but I just upped the time today.  Big big mistake!  I ripped something in my upper back.... and wow is it putting a wrench in my life.

Kalista has been super sweet to me all day.  She has helped me with all the house work.  She even washed her sheets herself and I was just going to let that slide.  She let me lay on the sofa with a heating pad on my neck as she watched the Princess and the frog and danced and sang along with the movie.  It was too cute and made me laugh.

I believe I have learned something about my Angel today.  Apparently,  in her mind, pudding is comfort food and is just the thing to make you feel better.  Bless her heart!  Not only did she take it upon herself to make my favorite chocolate Primal pudding from scratch she also made tapioca pudding.  (and you know how long that takes)  She would bring it to me and spoon feed me a bite and then pat my forehead and say "good girl momma."    I have never felt so loved and cared for. 

Right now she is practicing writing her letters on the ipad and after each letter she says "good job" and "thats great!"   I guess there is nothing wrong with her self esteem. Thats a small  miracle when you think about typical developing 12 year old girls.  =)

No comments: